Terms & Conditions
Web site Usage Agreement between COOPERJAL LIMITED and the User:-
- Use of this site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
- The information, documents, books, articles and materials presented herein (collectively, the "Materials"), are for informational purposes only. Those who may choose to access the site (the "Users") do so at their own risk. The views expressed in any of the published Materials are not necessarily those of COOPERJAL LIMITED.
- Materials are sold subject to the condition that they shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without COOPERJAL LIMITED’s prior written consent in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser and without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of both the copyright owner and the publisher of this book.
- All Materials are sold in US $ ( USD).
- Permission to use this website does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. Users understand that they and not COOPERJAL LIMITED, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Some of the materials in the COOPERJAL LIMITED Web site may contain references to materials from third parties for which copyright must be honoured.
- The User may not modify the materials found in the COOPERJAL LIMITED Web site without the prior written permission of COOPERJAL LIMITED.
- Once materials are purchased no refund will be made and no cancellation allowed.
- COOPERJAL LIMITED will not be responsible for any problems arising due to the User’s connection to the Internet. Also, the Users access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- Force Majeure – COOPERJAL LIMITED shall not be in breach if they are prevented from carrying out any of their obligations because of circumstances beyond their control. This includes circumstances where this website is affected due to computer viruses or outages of the website hosting facility. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- Materials are available for downloading and/or printing only. The User will not receive any materials in paper format through the post/mail.
- If downloading Materials the User must ensure that there is sufficient capacity in the User’s storage device to download the items purchased.
- If printing Materials the User must ensure that the User’s printer is working and connected properly and that there is sufficient paper loaded.
- Information and Materials on this site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. COOPERJAL LIMITED makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the Materials on its Web site. Our goal is to keep the Materials timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
- COOPERJAL LIMITED may add, change, improve, or update the Materials of the Web site without notice. COOPERJAL LIMITED reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no circumstances shall COOPERJAL LIMITED be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from use of this site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay. Use of this site is at User's sole risk.
- Information and Materials contained in this Web site does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of COOPERJAL LIMITED. The views and opinions expressed in any material are the author’s own and the facts are as reported by him which have been verified to the extent possible, and COOPERJAL LIMITED or Ideaindia.com are not in any way liable for the same. Although every effort has been made to contact copyright holders and obtain permission, it may not have been possible to do so in all cases. Any omissions brought to our notice will be incorporated in any future editions of the material concerned.
- The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by COOPERJAL LIMITED in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
- We make every effort to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. COOPERJAL LIMITED accepts no responsibility with regards to such problems (failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of content, etc.) incurred as a result of using this site or any link to external sites.
- If this site contains message or communication facilities, the User shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- Upload or attach files that contain software of other material protected by intellectual property laws
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Upload, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available unsolicited advertising of any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, "spam" or chain letters; etc.
- User specifically acknowledges and agrees that COOPERJAL LIMITED is not liable for any conduct of any other User, including, but not limited to, the types of conduct listed above.
- This site may contain advice, opinions and statements from external Web sites. Hyperlinks to non-COOPERJAL LIMITED Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
- COOPERJAL LIMITED reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to this site or any portion thereof without notice.
- For site security purpose and to ensure that this Web site remains available to all users, this Web site employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.
- A User who maintains an external Web site may not include hyperlinks to the COOPERJAL LIMITED Web site or to any of its pages on that external site, without the prior written permission of COOPERJAL LIMITED.
- Because COOPERJAL LIMITED lists several Materials for sale on the website, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each of the Materials listed for sale. Accordingly, COOPERJAL LIMITED operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If you believe that any content on, or advertised for sale on, the website contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately in writing and not by telephone or email. COOPERJAL LIMITED will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable time.
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of COOPERJAL LIMITED, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of COOPERJAL LIMITED and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of COOPERJAL LIMITED or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. Users may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without the express written consent of COOPERJAL LIMITED. In particular, Users may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without the express written consent of COOPERJAL LIMITED. Users also may not create and/or publish their own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without the express written consent of COOPERJAL LIMITED.
- When you visit IDEAINDIA.COM or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions in force at the time that you use the website or that you order Materials from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- If Users breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where the Users breach these conditions.
- COOPERJAL LIMITED will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, howsoever caused (whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement or otherwise), even if that loss or damage was foreseeable by, or the possibility of it was brought to the attention of COOPERJAL LIMITED.
- Without limiting the preceding paragraph, the liability of COOPERJAL LIMITED under this Agreement (whether arising in negligence or otherwise) will not under any circumstances exceed an amount equal to the sums paid or payable by you in the transaction(s) to which such liability relates, regardless of the cause or form of action.
- You agree to indemnify COOPERJAL LIMITED against all liabilities, claims or expenses that may arise from any breach of this Agreement by you or through your use of the Ideaindia.com Web site or through your registration on the Ideaindia.com Web site.
- COOPERJAL LIMITED reserves the right to assign or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement. If we exercise this right we shall name the assignee or subcontractor on the main screen and you will be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately. You may not, without the written consent of COOPERJAL LIMITED, assign or dispose of this Agreement.
- COOPERJAL LIMITED is a company based in England. All Materials purchased from Ideaindia.com shall be deemed to have been purchased in the United Kingdom. English law shall govern the purchase of all Materials, and the conduct of Users of the site and disputes arising out of improper usage of Ideaindia.com.
- By usingIdeaindia.com you agree to the terms of this Agreement and you re-affirm that Agreement every time you use Ideaindia.com.